Entry tags:
[commissions] sup
I'm sure my professional and austere journal titles will bring in exactly the kind of customers I want to work for. Hell yeah.
So let's get down to business.
WRITING COMMISSIONS
I have a writing degree and am capable of producing fiction, non-fiction, essays, fanfiction, short plays, etc. I can write poetry but have no interest in doing it for pay. If you're looking for something weird or really specific, hit me up and we can talk about it.
I am personally uncomfortable producing content including incest, pedophilia or detailed depiction of sexual assault and physical abuse. I don't have any moral objection to writing most kink or fetish provided they don't heavily intersect with the previous section. (In general, BDSM is fine, rape fantasy and DDLG are not.) Ask if you have any questions.
I've read watched or otherwise experienced a ton of fandoms! I am also willing to consume something just for the sake of your dream fanfic if you want, as long as it's possible to do so in a reasonable time frame. For canons that are going to take me more than, say, a weekend, or that is untranslated from Japanese or something, we will need to discuss a surcharge. For a basic one-cours/two-cours anime season, a single video game, or a manga at less than 15 volumes, there will be no charge.
BASE RATE: $0.05 USD/word, or $45 USD/1000 words.
Since I understand everyone's poor, I'm willing to do requests under ~300 words for free, and if you're in restricting circumstances, please feel free to reach out to me. Even if I can't write you your full dream 100k slowburn bdsm fantasy au fic, I'm pretty happy to work something out! I appreciate wanting to support artists even when your wallet might not quite be able to handle it. Happens to me all the time.
EDITING
Proofreading - $9 for 1000 words.
Formatting, style and grammar. Proofreading included.
Editing - $20 for 1000 words.
Proofreading in addition to rewriting suggestions and other detailed feedback on characterization and plot.
If something is a rush job (<72 hour turnaround) prices will bump up depending on length and proofreading levels needed. Unexpected life events nonwithstanding, I attempt to have things back in your hands in one week. I am familiar with the various styles of academic citation and am happy to do a simple citations check for no charge.
I'll proofread your lab report and tell you if you did your math wrong, too, but hit me up on that, lmao.
ICON COMMISSIONS
I am a strictly non-professional graphic editor my dudes, but I know my way around Photoshop and I've made Too Fucking Many icons in my time. See here.
I'll do manga coloring if you really want them, but hit me up for my rates on those.
Otherwise it's $5 for 15 icons, $8 for 30 icons, or $15 for 100 icons, etc. Turnaround may vary based on whether or not I have to cap your canon. If you have caps I prefer those, the higher quality the better. If you don't have caps, I do request an episode or chapter listing I should be focusing on, generally. Please don't make me re-read all of BNHA for the most choice Mina caps, you know?
I also have a ko-fi here. If you decide to drop me a tip, number one, thank you a ton, and number two, I'll write you a drabble or make you a simple icon set, just hit me up.
Thanks for coming to myTed Talk commissions post I love you.
So let's get down to business.
I have a writing degree and am capable of producing fiction, non-fiction, essays, fanfiction, short plays, etc. I can write poetry but have no interest in doing it for pay. If you're looking for something weird or really specific, hit me up and we can talk about it.
I am personally uncomfortable producing content including incest, pedophilia or detailed depiction of sexual assault and physical abuse. I don't have any moral objection to writing most kink or fetish provided they don't heavily intersect with the previous section. (In general, BDSM is fine, rape fantasy and DDLG are not.) Ask if you have any questions.
I've read watched or otherwise experienced a ton of fandoms! I am also willing to consume something just for the sake of your dream fanfic if you want, as long as it's possible to do so in a reasonable time frame. For canons that are going to take me more than, say, a weekend, or that is untranslated from Japanese or something, we will need to discuss a surcharge. For a basic one-cours/two-cours anime season, a single video game, or a manga at less than 15 volumes, there will be no charge.
BASE RATE: $0.05 USD/word, or $45 USD/1000 words.
Since I understand everyone's poor, I'm willing to do requests under ~300 words for free, and if you're in restricting circumstances, please feel free to reach out to me. Even if I can't write you your full dream 100k slowburn bdsm fantasy au fic, I'm pretty happy to work something out! I appreciate wanting to support artists even when your wallet might not quite be able to handle it. Happens to me all the time.
Proofreading - $9 for 1000 words.
Formatting, style and grammar. Proofreading included.
Editing - $20 for 1000 words.
Proofreading in addition to rewriting suggestions and other detailed feedback on characterization and plot.
If something is a rush job (<72 hour turnaround) prices will bump up depending on length and proofreading levels needed. Unexpected life events nonwithstanding, I attempt to have things back in your hands in one week. I am familiar with the various styles of academic citation and am happy to do a simple citations check for no charge.
I'll proofread your lab report and tell you if you did your math wrong, too, but hit me up on that, lmao.
I am a strictly non-professional graphic editor my dudes, but I know my way around Photoshop and I've made Too Fucking Many icons in my time. See here.
I'll do manga coloring if you really want them, but hit me up for my rates on those.
Otherwise it's $5 for 15 icons, $8 for 30 icons, or $15 for 100 icons, etc. Turnaround may vary based on whether or not I have to cap your canon. If you have caps I prefer those, the higher quality the better. If you don't have caps, I do request an episode or chapter listing I should be focusing on, generally. Please don't make me re-read all of BNHA for the most choice Mina caps, you know?
I also have a ko-fi here. If you decide to drop me a tip, number one, thank you a ton, and number two, I'll write you a drabble or make you a simple icon set, just hit me up.
Thanks for coming to my
